Recycled Dog Leashes are sold at discounted pricing for eco friendly customers. These are new handmade leashes built with recycled climbing rope and stainless steel carabiners.
A Dog Leash Built from Recycled, or Re Purposed Materials is Just as Reliable and Strong as a Leash Built with New Material.
The hardware and climbing rope may be blemished, but often it’s not noticeable. Obvious flaws are cut from the rope and discarded as safety will always be priority. Stainless steel carabiners are often new old stock, and have never been used. Color options are limited, these sell quickly.
Your leash is built strong. The 3” stainless steel carabiners are strength rated at 650lb and perfect for most medium to extra large dogs.
These are brand new leashes built from re purposed materials, and still better than most new imported leashes sold at major pet stores.
Select Your Recycled Dog Leash
Specifications and Materials:
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Rope diameter: 9.5 – 10.5mm
• Length: Various Lengths
• Handle Inner diameter: Aprox. 6.5″ to 7″ L x 3.5″ to 4″ W.
• Rope Material: Multi-Stranded Nylon/Polymer Fibers. Meets UIAA standards.
• Rope Manufacturer’s Origin: USA
• Stainless Steel Carabiner with Spring Gate 650lb WL (as shown in main image)
• Made in USA
Submit your review