Double Handle Dog Leash handmade in USA for the Big Dogs using climbing rope and a 3.5 inch stainless steel clip.
A double handle or power grip gives maximum control of your dog. This is useful when crossing streets or maneuvering through crowded areas when its safest to keep your dog close at your side.
A double handle dog leash handmade with climbing rope is recommend for any medium to extra large dog where maximum leash control is needed.
All of our double handle dog leashes can be customized for medium to extra large dogs.
The 4ft double handle dog leash with marine grade stainless steel 3.5 inch swivel clip has a 180lb load rating and works great for most dogs.
Carabiners are a popular upgrade, these are both strong and safe, but do not swivel. Carabiners are a good choice for large to extra large dogs that pull.
An optional CNC machined nanoSwivel used in our ultimate leash is a major upgrade allowing a carabiner to swivel to rotate 360 degrees. Also check out our heavy duty stainless steel locking swivel clip.
If you have questions about any of our leashes please feel free to contact us. Also check out the Color Options and Specifications in the menus below.
Build Your Dog Leash
Specifications and Materials:
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Rope diameter: 9.5mm (Ideal for the largest of dogs)
• Length: 4 foot walking leash. (optional lengths available)
• Handle Inner diameter: Aprox. 6.5″ to 7″ L x 3.5″ to 4″ W.
• Rope Material: Multi-Stranded Nylon/Polymer Fibers. Meets UIAA standards.
• Rope Manufacturer’s Origin: USA
• Snap Hook Material: 3.5 inch/89mm – Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
• Optional Carabiner: 3.5 inch/89mm Black Aluminum Forged with Locking Screw Gate.
• Optional HD Swivel Clip: 4 inch Stainless Steel 360° Locking Swivel Clip
• Optional Quick Release: 3.5 inch/89mm Marine Grade Stainless Steel – 360° swivel – 800lb working load (for K9 Professionals)
•Optional nanoSwivel: High-Strength Aluminum, Stainless Steel Axle, Sealed Thrust Bearings, Strength 23kN, Working Load 3kN, Height 71mm, Width 37mm, Weight 1.65oz
Submit your review