Double Dog Coupler built with CE rated climbing rope and marine grade 316 stainless steel swivel hooks. The reinforced eye and customized industrial connectors make this a strong and durable coupler.
Having two dogs is twice the fun, but walking both at the same time can be a challenge. A coupler can help safely walk both dogs.
This 2ft double dog coupler can be used with most any dog leash equipped with a carabiner. A standard size clip will not fit the reinforced eye on the coupler. An optional swivel carabiner as seen on our Double Dog Leash Coupler is a perfect upgrade for extra large dogs.
Depending on your height, and size of your dogs, we find that this 2ft coupler works well with a 4ft leash and carabiner. A longer leash may allow the coupler to come in contact with the ground.
This coupler is only intended to be used in helping walk two dogs together. Although it might be fun, the coupler is not designed to be used as a means of attaching dogs to sleds, wagons or similar.
If you have questions please contact us.
Build Your Dog Leash
Specifications and Materials:
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Rope diameter: 9.5mm to 10.5
• Length: Coupler – 2 foot to 2.6ft
• Swivel: High-Strength Aluminum, Stainless Steel Axle, Sealed Thrust Bearings, Strength 23kN, Working Load 3kN, Height 71mm, Width 37mm, Weight 1.65oz
•Requires a dog leash equipped with a carabiner.
• Carabiner: High-Strength Aluminum, Compact Design, Screw Gate Lock, Strength 24kN, Length 3.5 inch/89mm, Weight 1.53 oz.
• Rope Material: Multi-Stranded Nylon/Polymer Fibers. Meets UIAA standards.
• Rope Manufacturer’s Origin: USA
• Snap Hook Material: 3.5 inch/89mm – Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
• Custom Made in USA
Submit your review
Love it! Thank you for making a quality, US made product! We will be loyal clients :)